Physicotherapy Shockwave Massage Therapy
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BS-SWT5
- Theory: Shockwave
- Portable: Non Portable
- Used for: Facial, Arm, Back, Waist, Leg etc
- Languages: Multi-Language Support
- Specification: CE, ISO etc
- HS Code: 8543709990
- Type: Wrinkle Remover Equipment
- Application: Salon, Home, Clinic
- Energy Type: Radial Shockwaves
- Screen: Touch Screen Control
- Trademark: Lumsail
- Origin: China
BS-SWT5 is a professional Radial Shockwave Therapy (RSWT) system, which is a method for the treatment of superficial orthopedic disorders developed over the past 20 years especially for pain associated with the musculoskeletal. A shockwave is defined as a wave with a rapid increase of pressure within a very short time and then having a gradual decrease of pressure with a small negative pressure phase. Shockwaves are aimed at the affected areas that are the source of chronic pain. The influence of the shockwaves causes to the dissolution of calcium deposits and leads to better vascularization. The after-effect is relief from the pain.
The BS-SWT5 SWT system uses the ballistic principle of shockwave generation: A pressure wave is formed via a projectile by using accelerated compressed air. The compressed air is generated by an electronically-controlled ballistic-pressure compressor. Using elastic impact, the kinetic energy of the projectile is transferred into the probe of the applicator and then into the client's body. Consequently, during the treatment, the end of the applicator must be in direct -contact with the skin and subcutaneous tissue..
- Ingrowth of Neovascularization, Reversal of Chronic Inflammation, Stimulation of Collagen
- Ballistic pneumatic shockwave with multiple tips on applicator
- Max energy up to 4Bar and frequency up to 21Hz
- Support continuous working mode and burst pulse mode
- User can save settings and rename the settings.
- Big touch screen control panel and knobs for easy-tuning with single finger.
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Inflammations and calcification of shoulder joint tendons.
- Pain in the groin area.
- Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
- Apex Patellae Syndrome and Tibial Stress Syndrome.
- Pain in the hip area and/or the iliotibial tract.
- Jumper's Knee (Patellar Tendinitis)
- Pain in the hamstring insertions and palmar side of the wrist
- Exostoses of small hand joints from Grade 1 Arthrosis.
- Pain trigger-points or painful points in muscles..